Sunday 29 May 2011

Daddy's a superhero now

Second one from the dream backlog:

My dad was a police chief ... and a superhero. Like a proper pants on the outside superhero. Everyone knew he was and it was completely normal, except one day I got a call saying that he'd gone missing. I rushed home and got there incredibly fast. When I arrived it was summer and was very very hot outside but, inside my Mum's house, everything was dark. There were lots of long corridors with black ends, which made everything look very spooky. 



My mum, my two sisters and I had lots of group meetings in the kitchen (which is where everything important happens in my family). The conclusion we came to was that the only person who could help to find my dad was his arch enemy. This guy reminded me of Crowley in Supernatural, and the only problem was that he was missing as well. 


We all decided that what we needed was a day out, to take our minds off what was going on. My mum said that she wanted to go walking in Alton (I have no idea why), so suddenly we're all in Alton going for a stroll. We got ice creams and had fun and everything, then popped back into the house when we were ready. 

We were in the kitchen, as if that was the only room in the house, and were all talking when we heard the front door open. The front door in my Mum's house has bells on, so you can always hear when someone's coming in. We though it would be my Dad, so we all rushed out into the hallway and saw that the study door was open. We went in and the arch enemy guy was there, standing right in front of the dresser that my Dad's ashes are on now.

He turned around and told us that he didn't know where my Dad was either, but that he was really going to need to come back soon because there were loads of tornadoes popping up all over the world and there wasn't anyone to help stop them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment